How To Create An Account In YouTube | Create YouTube Channel
YouTube is the number one video sharing website in the whole world. It has billions of users all around the world. The people who upload videos here are generally known as YouTubers and earn money according to their views and subscribers. To join the YouTube community, you can follow the below steps that will help you to create an account in YouTube.
Steps you need to follow for “How To Create An Account In YouTube” are as follows:
- Firstly, enter youtube.com into your web browser. You can also copy and paste this link or just simply click on it.
- You can also watch videos without creating an account but you cannot like, comment or upload videos. So to create the account click on Sign In in the top right of the site.
- Now if you have a google account than you don’t have to create an account. You can just sign into your google account and start using YouTube. If not click on More options. There you will have two options: Create account and Not your device?
- Click on Create account.
- Enter your First name in the first box and your last name on the box right beside it.
- Now you can choose a username which is at the beginning of your email address. For example: if your username is “expl123” then your email address will be “email@example.com”. Remember that the username must be at least 6 characters long and at most 30 characters long. Also, your username has to be unique, if the username has already been used, a message will be shown. Also below the message, you will see some suggestions for your username. You can choose one of them or enter another username.
- Now, enter your password in the next box. Your password also must be at least 6 characters long and at most 30 characters long. To make a strong password do include number and symbols. Remember that your password is case-sensitive as well which means if your password consists of any Capital letter, you will have to enter Capital letter while entering your password later while signing in. You will also see how strong your password is in a pop-up on the left side while you’re typing.
- Now, choose your birth month and enter your birthday and year. Then select your gender and enter your mobile number.
- Below you can enter your current e-mail address. However, this is optional and you don’t have to enter if you don’t have or don’t want to enter your email address.
- Click on the Next step Now the privacy term will appear on your screen.
- Click on I AGREE button after reading.
- Now your Gmail has been made. Click on the Continue to Gmail button to continue.
Now you can use this google account to sign into YouTube. Hence this way you can create an account by following the steps given for “How To Create An Account In YouTube”. Enjoy YouTube!