AliExpress is an online retail service based in China that is owned by Alibaba. Launched in 2010, it is made up of small businesses in China and elsewhere, such as Singapore, that offer products to international online buyers. We will see How To Create AliExpress Account.
Also Read: Sign Up Betfair Account
Watch Tutorial Video Here:
How To Create AliExpress Account
- To create AliExpress Account go to the browser and select the AliExpress.com.
- AliExpress website will be opened and click on “join” on the top right side of the website.
- After clicking the “ join” they will ask for the certain information and at first enter your email id which will be your sign in address. For eg “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Enter your “first name” and “last name”. For eg “first name” be table and “last name” be honey.
- After that create a password which is strong enough so that it cannot be accessed by the third party. The password should be 6- 20 characters long and it should contain letters, numbers and special characters.
- It will ask for confirm your password so that the user are sure about their password and it does not contain any mistakes.
- Now enter the code or captcha written below.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to understand the captacha. In that case refresh the code and you will get the new captcha and you can enter the new code now.
- After entering the code click on the Agreement box.
Now click on “ Create Your Account”.
- You can also create account using facebook.
- Your account is created.
Now, these are the process on How to create AliExpress Account which is very easy to follow.