Battle.net is the first online gaming based on internet. Blizzard Battle.net provide platform like digital right management, digital distribution, social networking and online gaming. Games can be played by multiplayer. You must create an account to enjoy games.
Watch the tutorial on video here:
Here are the steps on how to create account in battle.net in two different heading. To create accounts through mail follow the steps given below:
- Go to the browser then type battle.net and enter the page.
- On the top of the page to the right you will find “My Account” click on it.
- Then you will get three options “Log In”, “Account Settings” and “Create a Free Account”.
- Click on “Create a Free Account”.
- After that new page will appear where you have to fill the information to create your account.
- Select your country.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Then enter your birth month, day and year.
- Enter your email and password. Password must be strong and must contain different character and numbers.
- Select a question and give a secret answer.
- Then click on “Create a free account” which is in blue color box.
After clicking on create a free account your account is created. You can create it through Facebook and Google as well.
Also Read: How To Create Walmart Account
To create account through Facebook and Google follow the steps given below:
- Open the browser and type battle.net then enter the page.
- Click on “My Account which is on the top of the page to the right side.
- Then click on “Create a Free Account”.
- Then new page will appear to create your account.
- To create your account through Facebook click on “Facebook”. Then log in to your Facebook account then follow the instruction that is given. Your account will be created.
- To create your account through Google click on “Google”. Then login to your google account after log in to google account your account will be created.
Hence these are the step on how to create account in battle.net.