How To Create An Account On Amazon | Create An Amazon Business Account
Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce sites where you can buy as well as sell products with reasonable prices. It is the second largest e-commerce sites after Alibaba Group. It ships the products to most of the countries in the world and is widely used worldwide. It is very easy to use and have multiple features so you get the exact product you want to purchase. It provides various categories and there is also a search bar through which you can find any product you want. It also displays the description of the product along with the price. To join the Amazon service, you have to create an account on Amazon.
For “how to create an account on Amazon”, you can simply follow the below steps:
- Firstly, go to www.amazon.com. You can also simply click on the given link or copy and paste it into your browser.
- There you will see an Accounts & Lists button. Click on the Accounts & Lists button. You can also simply hover the mouse over the button which will show you a list of options. There click on start here which is written in small blur text right below the Sign In button.
- Now Click on Create your Amazon account button.
- In the first box, enter your full name.
- Watch Video Tutorial On “Create Amazon Account Without Credit Card”:
- In the second box, enter your e-mail address.
- In the third box, enter a password for your account. The password must be at least 6 characters long and should contain symbols and numbers too.
- In the last box, you have to re-enter your password. The password you enter here should be exactly the same as you entered above.
- Finally, click on the Create your Amazon account button.
- Now you can use your Amazon account using your e-mail address and password.
You can also use the Amazon prime with the same account. Amazon prime provided a 30 days trial pack and after the 30 days, you have pay to use it. However, Amazon is totally free to use and users have to just pay for the products. Hence, this way you can create an account on Amazon.