Tik Tok is a short video making and uploading site where you can make your video on different songs or dialogue. You can edit the video as well. Follower can comment, like and see the videos. If you don’t have Tik Tok app then install the Tik Tok app from google play store for android or from itune for apple users. After that, you can easily Create Tik Tok Account.
Here are the steps to create Tik Tok accounts through phone or email follow the steps given below:
- Open the Tik Tok app.
- Then tap the profile icon on the bottom of your screen on the right corner.
- Select “Sign Up With Phone or Email” which is in red color box.
- Then enter your birthday and then tap the arrow to continue which is in small circle.
- Then enter your phone number or click on “Email” if you want to create it through email address. You can select any one of them which ever you want.
- Then enter your password. Password must be strong.
- Prove that you are human by completing captcha.
After completing captcha you will be taken to the main Tik Tok feed. Tap profile icon to customize your page. Then you can upload your profile, customize your profile name, display name by tapping on edit profile.
You can make Tik Tok account via Facebook as well. To create Tik Tok accounts through facebook follow the steps given below:
- Open the Tik Tok app then tap on profile icon on the right corner on the bottom of your screen.
- Click on “Facebook” icon you can create it through Instagram twitter and google account as well.
- After clicking on facebook icone facebook log in page will appear.
- Enter your facebook email and password.
- Then click on “Log In” which is in blue color box.
- Click on “Continue as name” which is in blue color box.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Then tap on arrow which is in red color box.
- Enter your mobile number. You can skip this step as well. To skip this step tap on “Skip” this is on the top of the page to the right.
Thus, your account will be created.
Hence these are the steps on how to create Tik Tok account given in two different heading from email and facebook.