How To Create An Account On Steam | Free Steam Account
Having problem creating an account on Stream? We will guide you the exact steps to create an account on Steam.
Follow these simple and easy steps on how to create an account on Steam and start playing games, video streaming and socially interacting:
- Firstly, enter the link http://store.steampowered.com/ into your web browser. You can also just click on the given link or copy and paste it into your web browser.
- Now click on login on the top right of the website.
- You can enter your Stream account name and password in the left boxes if you already have an account. If not then click on Join Stream button which is on the right side of the Sign in button.
- There you will see a form which you have to fill. In the first box, enter a name for your account. The name should be unique. To make your name unique you can use numbers as well. To check if the name is unique you can click on Check availability phrase right beside the box. If the name is not available, it will show some names which are available from which you can choose any or just enter another one you like.
- Now enter a password for your account. The password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain numbers and symbols as well in order to make it strong. In the next box, enter the exact same password.
- In the next box enter your e-mail address and re-enter the e-mail address in the below box as well.
- In the last box, enter the code that you can see in the picture right above the box. If the picture is too hard to read then you can click on Refresh right beside the picture. This is to check whether you are a human or a robot to prevent hackers.
- Now, read the terms and conditions and scroll down. At the end of the conditions, click on the small square box to agree to the conditions and confirm you are older than 13.
- Then click on the Continue button.
- Now a confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail address you entered above. Go to your email and click on the Create My Account button in the mail sent by Steam.
Now you can use your account using your Steam account name and your password.