How To Create An Account On Khan Academy | Sign Up for Khan Academy
Do you want you gain knowledge for free?
The Indian superstar Salman Khan has produced an online educational website where one can learn anything they want with online classes. Khan Academy provides very simple and understandable online classes for people who want to learn something. To start learning, you should first create an account on Khan Academy.
In order to create an account on Khan Academy you can follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, enter the link khanacademy.org into your web browser. You can also just click on the given link or copy and paste the link into your web browser.
- Click on the Sign up button which is on the top right of the website.
- On the right side, you will see three buttons: Learner, Teacher, and Parent. You can choose anyone you want. You will know which you choose when the word will change to white text in a green box. The default option will be Learner.
- If you chose Learner, below choose your Birth month, day and year first.
- As soon as you enter your birth date, below three options will appear. You can sign in using your Google account, Facebook account or create a new one with your E-mail For the first two, when you click on their respective button it will ask for your permission in another window. You have to click on Confirm or Allow button to sign in.
- The third option is to create a new account with your e-mail address. Click on Sign up with Email button to do so.
- Now, enter your E-mail address in the first box. Then enter your first and last name on the below to boxes which are side by side.
- In the last box, you have to enter a password for your account. As said right above the box, “Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and should contain a mixture of letters, numbers, and other characters.”
- Click on the Sign up
- You can now choose your grade or university year as well and click on the Continue
- Now choose the subjects that you want to learn. You have to choose at least one and click on the Continue.
- Now you can use your account using your email address and password.
For Teacher and Parent options follow the above procedure from step no. 3.