How To Create An Account In Zinio | Create An Account In Zinio
Zinio is a service for digital magazines where you can read any magazine you want online. The Zinio website has over 5,500 magazines from a large number of publishers. Now you can read magazines from anywhere and at any time you want. To start using this service, you have to first create an account in Zinio.
If you are having problems creating the account or don’t know how to create an account in Zinio then you can follow these simple and easy steps listed below:
- Firstly, open any web browser you have on your desktop or open a new tab on the web browser you are currently using. You can open a new tab by pressing Ctrl + T on your keyboard.
- Now, you have to go to the Zinio website. To do so, you can either go to www.google.com and search for Zinio or directly enter www.zinio.com on the top bar. You can also link on the links to go to the respective websites.
- After the website has been opened, you have to click on the “Log in” button.
- A pop-up will appear on our screen. There, click on the “Don’t have an account? Register here” button below.
- Now, in the first box, you have to enter the email address you want to connect to the Zinio account.
- Then, enter a strong password for your account. Remember that the password must be at least 8 characters long and at most 15 characters long. For a strong password, you can use number and symbols along with letters. You can also use both uppercase as well as lower case letter as the password is case-sensitive. Also, re-enter the exact same password in the next box to confirm it.
- Then Click on the “Register” button.
- Now, you will be able to use your Zini account.
Another way to create an account in Zinio is to use your Facebook account. To do so, after the above step number 4, click on the “Facebook” button below. Then, a new window will open where you have to log in with your Facebook account. Then click on the “Allow” or “confirm” button to give access permission. Now you can use your Zinio account.