How To Create An Account In Zillow | Sign Up Zillow
Zillow is an online service through which you can find houses or apartments to buy, rent, sell or Zestimate. You can find thousands of options from which you can choose the best one suitable for you. You can also find for agents on the website as well. To start using the service, you have to create an account in Zillow.
You can create an account in Zillow by following the easy and simple steps listed below:
- Firstly, you have to open any web browser that you have on your desktop. You can also press ctrl+T to open a new tab on the web browser you are currently using.
- Then, enter the link www.zillow.com on the top bar or simply click on the given link to directly open the website. If this doesn’t work then you can go to www.google.com and search for “Zillow” in the search bar.
- After the website is opened, click on the “Join” button on the top right corner of the website.
- Now, you have to enter your email address in the first box.
- Next, enter a strong password for the account. The password must be at least 8 characters long and remember to keep a password that is easy to remember for you only. To create a strong password you can use number and symbols as well. As passwords are case-sensitive, you can use both uppercase as well as lower case letters. You can also click on the square box below if you are a landlord or industry professional.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now you will be able to use your Zillow account using your email address and password.
You can also directly create your account using your Facebook account or your Google account. To do so, after the above step no. 3, you will see the logo of Facebook and Google below. You can click on the logo of what account you want to use. Then, a new window will open and you have to log in with your Facebook or Google account. Then, an access permission will be asked to you so click on the “confirm” or “allow” button. Now you will be logged into your new Zillow account.