Prezi is an online presentation making software in which you can create an attractive presentation slide. You can choose from multiple templates or make one yourself as well. To start creating your presentation slide in Prezi, you first have to create an account in Prezi. You can simply follow these easy and simple steps to create your account.
Steps on how to create an account in Prezi:
- Firstly, open any web browser which is on your PC or you can also open a new tab on your current browser.
- Then, enter the link www.prezi.com. You can also simply click on the link which will directly open the website on your current web browser.
- Click on the Get started button on the top right of the website.
- Now you can choose any one of the three plans.
- Then you can choose to pay monthly or yearly in the first two boxes. If you choose to pay yearly then you will get a 14 days trial period.
- Now, enter your First name in the below text box.
- In the next box, enter your last name.
- Then, in the box below, enter the e-mail address you want to create the Prezi account with.
- In the last box, enter a strong password for your account. Remember that the password must be at least 8 characters long. For a strong password, you can use both uppercase as well as lower case letters along with symbols and numbers.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now, another form will appear below.
- There you can select whether you will pay with a Credit card or your PayPal account.
- Click on the PayPal tab.
- Click on the PayPal button.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
(B) Credit Card
- Click on the Credit Card tab.
- Enter your Credit card number in the first box.
- Enter the expiration date in the box below and beside it enter the CVC or CVV.
- Below, Enter the Postal code of your area.
- Select your country’s name.
- Click on the Subscribe now button.
- Now you can use your Prezi account with your email address and password.
Hence, these are the steps on how to create an account in Prezi. If you have any more problems, you can contact us or comment us below.