How To Create An Account In IRCTC | Create IRCTC Account
IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is a website owned by the Indian Railways. It manage the tourism, catering and online ticket bookings of the Indian Railways. If you want to book your tickets, catering sitting a home then you must create an account on IRCTC. For a help, you can follow the steps mentioned in “How To Create An Account In IRCTC“.
Here are the simple steps mentioned in “How To Create An Account In IRCTC” to create an account on the IRCTC website:
- Firstly, enter the link www.irctc.com in your web browser. You can also simply click on the given link or copy and paste the link into your browser.
- Now, in the right side, click o, Sign up which is right next to the box beside User ID.
- There you will see a form. In the first box enter a username you want to use for your account. The name has to be unique than others. You can check whether the username is unique or not by clicking on Check Availability which is right beside the box. You can also make your username unique by including numbers.
- In the next box, enter a password you want to use to sign into your account. The password must be at least 3 characters long and can include letters, numbers and underscore only. Enter the same password in the next box as well.
- Now in the next box, you can select any question whose answer is only known by you. This is for when you forget your password. So that you can reset your password by just answering this question. Write the answer to the respective question in the below box. You can also choose the language of the question.
- In the next segment, enter your first name, middle name and last name in their respective boxes. The Middle name and last name are optional.
- Now, select your gender by clicking the circle on the left side of your gender. Also, do the same for your Martial status.
- Next, select your Birth date, month and year.
- Now, select your occupation from the given options. The next two boxes are optional where you can enter you Aadhaar Card No. and PAN card if you wish.
- Next, enter your e-mail address and phone number in the next two boxes. Also, select your nationality as well.
- The next segment is for your address. You have to fill all the information which has a red * at the end.
- Now, you will see a picture below. Enter the letters and numbers you see in the picture in the box right below the picture. This is to identify that you are a human and not any kind of robot. You can also click on the sound button for voiced letters and numbers instead of the picture.
- Finally, click on the Submit registration form
- Now you can use your IRCTC account using your username and password.
In order to create an account on IRCTC, you can learn to create following the steps from “How To Create An Account In IRCTC“.