How To Create An Account In iCloud | Sign Up iCloud Account
iCloud is an online cloud storage provided by the Apple Inc. These are some simple steps to create an account in iCloud to store your important data.
Steps on how to Create An Account In iCloud for Window desktop are as follows:
- Enter the link www.icloud.com on your web browser. You can also simply click on the given link or copy and paste the link into your web browser.
- There Click on Create yours now which is at the bottom. A pop-up form will appear now.
- Enter your first name and second name in their respective boxes.
- Below choose your country by clicking on the box. A number of country names will be shown. Scroll up or down to find your country name.
- Now, you have to enter your birth date in the format mm/dd/yyyy.
- Next, enter your e-mail address. This will later become your Apple ID.
- Then, enter a password for your account. The password must be at least 8 characters long. To make a strong password, including numbers and symbols as well. Also, re-enter the exact same password in the box below.
- Now, below there are three Security Question boxes. Click on them and choose any question you want and enter the answer in the box right below it. These questions will be asked if you forget your password and want to reset it.
- Scroll down and you will see the last text box. Enter the letters or numbers that you see in the picture on the left side of the box. If you don’t understand the code you can click on New Code for a new picture or Vision Impaired to listen to the code. This is to confirm that you are a human being and not a robot.
- Now, click on the Continue button. This will send a confirmation code to your e-mail address. Now enter the code you received in the e-mail in the boxes. If you didn’t receive the code then click on “Didn’t get an email?” button.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Finally, you can choose your language and click on Start Using iCloud.
You can watch the video tutorial on “How To Create iCloud Account From Desktop”:
Steps on how to Create An Account In iCloud from iPhone are as follows:
- Firstly, open the setting and scroll down and tap on iCloud.
- Now, tap on Get a Free Apple ID on the bottom.
- Now enter your Birth date, month and year and tap on Next on the top right.
- Then, enter your first name and last name in the respective boxes and tap on Next on the top right.
- Now you can choose to use your current email address or Get a free iCloud email address and tap on Next on the top right.
- Now enter the username you want to keep in your email and tap on Next on the top right.
- Tap on Create button.
- In the top box, enter the password you want to put for your account. The password must be at least 8 characters long. To make a strong password, including numbers and symbols as well. Also, re-enter the exact same password in the box below. Tap on Next on the top right.
- Now you can choose questions and enter the answer in the box right below.
- Now you will be asked for your email address which is optional. This will be used in case you forget your password and have to reset it. Tap on Next on the top right.
- Again tap on Next on the top right.
- Now terms and conditions will be shown. After reading it, tap on the confirm button below.
- Now, you can sign in with your Apple ID and password.
To add a credit card to your iCloud Account follow the below steps:
- Firstly, open Settings on your iPhone and tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Then, tap on your Apple ID and then tap on View Apple ID.
- Now, tap on Payment Information and then tap on Credit/Debit Card.
- Now you can click a picture of your card by tapping on the camera icon or enter the card number manually.
- Fill up the rest of the form and then tap on Done at the top right.
Hence this way you can go for “How To Create An Account In iCloud” to create your new account and to add your credit card.