How To Create An Account In Blogger | How To Start A Blog
Blogger is an online blog publishing service where people can post their blog to their followers. To publish a blog you have to first create an account in Blogger.
Steps on how to create an account in Blogger are as follows:
- Firstly, go to www.blogger.com from your web browser. You can also simply click on the given link or copy and paste the link into your web browser.
- Click on Create Your Blog button.
- Click on More options and then click on create an account.
- Enter your First name in the first box and your last name on the box right beside it.
- Now you can choose a username which is at the beginning of your email address. Remember that the username must be at least 6 characters long. Also, your username has to be unique from others, if the username has already been used, a message will be shown. Also below the message, you will see some suggestions for your username. You can choose one of them or enter another username.
- Now, enter your password in the next box. Your password also must be at least 6 characters long and at most 30 characters long. To make a strong password do include number and symbols. Remember that your password is case-sensitive as well. You will also see how strong your password is in a pop-up on the left side while you’re typing.
- Re-enter the exact same password in the box below.
- Now, choose your birth month and enter your birthday and year. Then select your gender and enter your mobile number.
- Below you can enter your current e-mail address. However, this is optional and you don’t have to enter if you don’t have or don’t want to enter your email address.
- Click on the Next step button. Now the privacy term will appear on your screen.
- Click on I AGREE button after reading.
- Now your Gmail has been made.
Using this e-mail address and password, you can now use blogger. Hence, this way you can easily create an account in Blogger following the steps given for “How To Create An Account In Blogger”.