Farmville 2 Sign Up Detail – Create Account of Farmville 2
Farmville 2 is a sequel version of Farmville created by the Zynga in September 2012. It is farming social network game, you can play from social media like Facebook. Farmville is a game which develops your farming skills. The game follows the simple rules, plant crops, water the crops, wait for certain time to grow and harvest the crops when ready. Farmville 2 is created to provide better gaming experience after the Farmville created a lot of buzz in Facebook. It was ranked one of the popular games in Facebook for certain period of time. People started making more than one Facebook account just to play Farmville. It gained lot of popularity because it was easy and free to play. We just have to Create A Farmville 2 Account to enjoy all the fun of farm management.
How to create a Farmville 2 account, steps are as follows:
- First, go for the website of Zyngagames https://zyngagames.com/?&game=farmville-two
- Then, if you are new to Zynga games then click “start fresh now” and sign up for account
- After that, sign up you can access to different Zynga games including Farmville 2
- Then, you can sync up Facebook account and Zynga account to play in Facebook site.
- After that, No Facebook, No problem- you can directly login your Zynga account in their website and enjoy your game.
- Now, You can download farmville 2 from Google app store and iTunes.
In this way you can create a Farmville 2 account and enjoy your games with your friends, colleagues and family members.
Also Read: Kakao Sign Up Steps
How to play Farmville 2
The user is provided with certain farm bucks and empty farm to start their farming game. The level of the player increases after certain interval of time and after planting the crops in a bare land. Crops take certain amount of time to grow after they plant them. The focus should be on earning farm bucks which is possible by planting the crops and harvesting them. They can earn money by visiting the neighbour’s land and earn farm bucks by just planting seeds which will be harvested after certain period of time.