Create Skydrive Account (Email, Social Media Sites) | Sign Up for Skydrive Account
SkyDrive is an online storage space which is being provided by Microsoft which offers 25GB of free space for Windows Live users and in case if you have a cell phone with a Windows Phone, Android or iOS operating system, or you just use the Microsoft services, like MSN Messenger then simply you can use this cloud storage. With the help of an Internet connection, you can easily access your data from anywhere and it also work as icloud and Dropbox. Steps to create skydrive account is really easy and you just need to follow some simple steps.
Steps to create SkyDrive account are as follows:
- At first, you need to open your browser and then with the help of any search engine you can search for the link of skydrive sign up or you can directly go https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-IE/ this link in order to create skydrive account.
- Going to that link a new page will be open in your pc where you can see the button of “Sign up for free” which you need to click for further processing.
- After that, you need to click in “Create a Microsoft account” button whose text is written with blue color and the background color is white.
- After that, you can see a blank text field where you need to write your email address like firstname.lastname@example.org and after that, you need to click in the “Next” button for the further processing.
- You can use your phone number as well in order to create skydrive account for that you can click in “Use a phone number instead”.
- After that, you need to click in the next button and then a new page will appear in your screen where you have to create a password in a blank text field.
- After that, you need to click in the “Next” button whose background color is blue and the text is in white color.
- You need to write a code in the blank text field and then again click in the Next button for the next step.
Finally, you can create an account on Skydrive with the help of steps mentioned in “Create Skydrive Account (Email, Social Media Sites)“.