Box.com Sign Up | Sign Up For Free Box Account
Box is a cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. It helps to solve simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to cosmopolitan business processes like data governance and retention.
To sign up a new Box.com account via your PC’S web browser, you need to follow the given simple steps:
- You need to open web browser and there you need to open google.com. In google, you need to search for www.box.com in it.
- This link will open the home page of box. You will see “Get Started” and “Login” buttons on the top right corner. You can click on that “Get Started” button.
- In the box.com sign up page, you will see a box with different categories. To sign up free click on “Individual Plans”. After that, click on “Free Sign Up” or you may click on https://account.box.com/signup/n/personal#gn5dt this link to open the same free sign up page.
- In the sign up page, you will see a box with different blanks just below your information. There you need to enter your full name, email, create new password, phone number and country respectively. You need to create a strong password with the combination of numbers, symbols and special character.
- After that, you need to tick on first of all “I am not Robot” option. There you will be asked to select photos according to the question. After, you select photos click on “next” button. Again, you will be asked to select photos. Select photos according to the question and click on “verify” button.
- After that click on “continue” button to sign up. So you will reach in another page, there you are asked to select recommended plan. Click on “Box Individual (current)”. Then click on “submit” button.
- In another page a message that a confirmation link has been sent to your email address. You need to check your email address for the link. After you find your link, you should click that link. Then, click on “verify email”. Then your account will be successfully created.
You should remember to sign out before leaving.